Chanel-lo!

So, what better way to start than to fess up about my most recent splurge. After having been locked away studying law for the past year, last week I treated myself to a post-examination splurge on some new skincare. But not just skincare; Chanel skincare. I had previously been a Chanel sceptic, but having read so many fantastic things about their wares on the amazing Makeup Alley, I relieved my savings account of any money and donated it to Chanel. What I received in return has thus far been fantastic.
After finally coming to terms with the fact that I have reached a point where I now need foundation, I initially indulged in Chanel's dewy, gorgeous Vitalumiere. As a bona fide bronzer gal, I also had my first foray into the world of blushers, which has been made incredibly stress free by Chanel's Tweed blush in Coral. Indeed, I would even go so far as to say I'm now a convert.

But as every girl knows, makeup can't perform miracles if you don't have the skincare to match it. So, not only did I invest in Chanel's Precision Cleansing Milk and toner, but the super-luxe Hydramax Active Moisture Cream.
I'm sure I also purchased a couple of other items, but for now that's quite enough to report on. Needless to say however, I am very happy with my splurge. I have also given my other half details of the items I didn't buy so who knows, hopefully they will make their way to me sometime soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment