Save a date, any date!

So, whilst the wedding research has continued, my previous excitement has suffered something of a blow; my maid of honour can't make it on our preferred date. I can't tell you how frustrating this is, not because I'm annoyed with her for having another wedding over the same weekend, but because for the first time it felt as though we were getting somewhere with our wedding planning. In actual fact, whilst h2b and I are ready to get married, it looks like we will have to wait until everyone else is ready to attend. Anyway, there is very little we can do about it other than settle on a date in 2011 and send out our save the date cards, reserving the time of our friends and family at least 18 months in advance!

Whilst I'm on the subject of save the dates, Minted have a gorgeous selection and I'm particularly loving the one below. As for the exact ones we'll opt for, I'll have to leave you in suspense!



No comments:

Post a Comment