The Same Vision

After extensive research, I have a pretty good idea of how I would like my wedding to look. Or at least, the overall vision is complete. However, as creative as I like to think I am, I also know that I'm hopelessly indecisive and that when it comes to the crunch, the wedding could end up being a mish-mash of all my (fabulous!) ideas. That's why I'm LOVING the Style Me Pretty service from boutique wedding designer, Florence Blue. Actually being able to sit down and unload all my wedding ideas to someone, only for them to come back to me with some overall wedding design concepts sounds amazing, particularly when they appear to love the same utterly cool US weddings that I do. Hhhhmmm, I wonder how far in advance I should book a consultation...???

No comments:

Post a Comment