Full Steam Ahead!

It's funny how seeing family over Christmas can give you the little push you need. Suddenly, after spending a few days with various members of our respective families, my other half and I have committed to getting married in 2010. I'm not quite sure how it happened, particularly not when this was meant to be the year I dedicate to becoming a solicitor. But sod it, there will never be a good time to get married, nevermind there never being a budget. So we are on the verge of booking a date in August and I have spent the best part of the last two days researching the minute details I shouldn't be looking at when I return to my studies after xmas.

As for the venue, h2b and I have explored Italy, Ireland, Wales and of course England, only to come full circle and opt for the venue we chose in the first place about 18 months ago. Unless our plans dramatically change, we plan to get married at the Church of the Annunciation in Woodchester followed by an intiate reception at The Rectory in Crudwell, Wiltshire.

H2b did threaten over dinner that unless we stick to our plans this time, he will call the whole thing off. I think he's bluffing, although he has a point. We should just go for it, and it looks like we will!









No comments:

Post a Comment