Diaries!

It's that time of year again when I request a diary from my dad. I don't know what it is but it has become something of a tradition over the years. Equally traditional is that my diary will invariably go up in price each year! This year however, I have surprised myself. Yes, there are some gorgeous Smythson diaries that I have my eye on (notably the Erdem Girl diaries...*sigh*)

But, I'm also loving this gorgeous diary from Barbara Wiggins, available at http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/:


The one in pewter looks stunning; imagine finding that amidst all the rubbish in your handbag? Plus, it frees up some extra cash for much-needed Christmas presents... I'll be happy whatever I get, but I can't believe I'm erring on the side of the (gulp) budget option.

No comments:

Post a Comment