Just before Bed-fordshire...

In a major overhaul of my life, I recently decided to ditch my job and follow my dreams to become a high powered lawyer. At the moment however, 'living the dream' seems only to mostly consist of law school during the day and studying until deep into the heart of the night. So it's about 2.30am and here I am again....studying. One thing I love about late nights though is that there are no distractions, that is there were very few until I discovered blogging and, currently even more importantly, other people's blogs! My new absolute favourite is http://tackyweddings.com/. It is just genius, and as an Irish girl myself I'm so glad to see my clan is particularly well represented!

Hopefully I'll soon figure out how to post links in a far superior way, but not now - now I'm off to catch some winks. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment