Girl Meets Blog

Fabulous. In a very Carrie Bradshaw-esque fashion I feel as though my first blog post should be utterly fabulous. Although, I'm beginning to think the only thing I have in common with Carrie is my technical inability. In fact, I have to concede to only discovering the blogosphere recently; in my former career in PR I happily chatted about the influence of blogs and all these 'citizen journalists blah, blah, blah', without actually realising the inspiration to be found and the fun to be had online. So, after stumbling upon some amazing blogs I have decided to get in on the action. Let me tell you now, I have no idea what I'm doing. But I hope to find out as I go along.

So here's to the first post! Perhaps not as fabulous as I had planned but the first step in my fantasy Jimmy Choos no less.

No comments:

Post a Comment